S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
der led a pair of 11-play scoring drives in the first half,

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Farming - Simulator 2015 » Actualité du jeu
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Membre

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 310
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Jan - 05:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: der led a pair of 11-play scoring drives in the first half, Répondre en citant
TORONTO - Fresh off one of his most impressive outings of the season, DeMar DeRozan sat by his locker and spoke about carrying his suddenly injury-ridden team while a small piece of gauze soaked up the blood on the hand he used to carry them. Derrick Favors Jersey . Theres some irony there, somewhere. DeRozan needed "four or five" stitches to close a gash in the webbing of his left hand following Wednesdays surprising 107-103 win over the Houston Rockets. "I didnt even notice," he said. It happened late in the fourth quarter as he tried to rip the ball away from Omer Asik. "I looked down and my whole hand was soaked." "It wouldnt stop bleeding. But its cool." Next to Terrence Ross, the Raptors healthiest starter might be the guy with the bloody mitt. They had been fortunate to avoid the injury bug for most of the season but, as they say, when it rains, it pours. Suddenly, its hit them like a monsoon. Missing Kyle Lowry for the first time this season, out with soreness in his left knee, Toronto lost another indispensable cog when Amir Johnson was removed three minutes into Wednesdays game, having tweaked a lingering right ankle ailment. Just a few minutes later the Raptors fell behind by 12 points. With eight games left in their feel-good, Cinderella season the sky was falling, or so we thought. Fact is, this wouldnt be the first time theyve been written off, left for dead. They havent followed the script to this point, so why would they start now? "Guys stepped up," Dwane Casey said. With Patrick Patterson leading the charge in his second game back from an elbow injury, the second unit immediately captured momentum. John Salmons played his best basketball in months while Nando De Colo and Tyler Hansbrough both gave Toronto a lift with their energy off the bench. Greivis Vasquez, starting in place of the injured Lowry, filled in admirably at the point, recording eight assists without committing a turnover in a season-high 40 minutes of action. But no one was quite as impressive as DeRozan. The all-star guard faced all the additional defensive attention you would expect without Lowry in the lineup but after a 12-minute adjustment period he put the team on his shoulders and got to work. "I had to pick up the slack with [Lowry] out," said DeRozan, making just one of his five shots in the first quarter. "I havent really played without Kyle, hes played every game. It was an adjustment for me tonight but I figured it out there after the first quarter." DeRozan scored 15 of his game-high 29 points in the second quarter, connecting on all six of his attempts in the frame, including a 32-foot bank shot to end the half. Rising to the occasion, DeRozan was at his best when his team needed him most; the mark of a true all-star. The Raptors have two players that fit that description. With DeRozan sidelined for a couple games in late February, Lowry led Toronto to a pair of victories, scoring over 30 points in each contest. Now it was his turn to carry the load. "Theyve been doing it the whole year," Vasquez said of the teams star backcourt. "Both [of them]. Its not hidden that theyre our leaders. We go as they go and everybody understands that. This is why we have a healthy locker room. Were not fighting egos. We know whats going on. Those two guys are going to score, those two guys are going to make winning plays for us and weve just got to feed off their energy. Whenever those guys go down weve got their back, thats what this team is all about." Lowry originally sustained the injury colliding with LeBron James in Mondays loss to the Heat. Although there was no structural damage to his knee, it was still swollen on Wednesday and the teams medical staff decided it was best to hold him out, much to the dismay of Lowry, one would imagine. "If it were up to him he would go one leg," Casey joked before the game. "But you dont want to risk his future health for one game." Even in his absence, Lowrys tendencies seemed to rub off on his teammates. DeRozan took a rare charge. Vasquez tried to do the same, though he was called for a blocking foul. "I know he was laughing," Vasquez said of Lowry, who leads the league in drawing charges. "He knows I dont take charges." The good news for the Raptors is that neither Lowrys knee injury or Johnsons bum ankle appears too serious. Both players will benefit from some much-needed rest during Thursdays off day and hope to be ready for Fridays home tilt with the Pacers, Torontos final game against a winning opponent this season. "Weve been very lucky not to have had some major injuries, knock on wood, throughout the year," Casey said. "The little injury bug has hit us a little bit. The schedules not going to stop. Weve got to keep going. Next man up." Casey reaches milestone With the victory, Casey notched his 100th win at the helm of the Raptors, becoming the third coach in team history to reach that plateau, joining Sam Mitchell and Lenny Wilkens. Asked about the accomplishment after the game, the Raptors third-year bench boss shifted the focus to his players, as expected. "All I know is its [win] number 43 for us this year," he said. "Its not about [me]. Its about the team, its about the organization, its about the players that have been here the three years and the process that weve gone through." "To start where we did and kind of build, and were still building, is a tribute to the young guys and the players that have been through here." The stat The Raptors will finish the year with a 16-14 record against Western Conference teams, their first season above .500 versus the West since 1999-00. The quote "Ever since I was in New Orleans I wanted to start my whole career," said Vasquez, who made his second start as a Raptor after doing so in all 18 games with the Kings this season and all 78 he appeared in with New Orleans last year. "But when I came here I really humbled myself and understood that its about winning more than about putting up numbers. I can go out there and play 36 minutes and put up crazy numbers but what about the playoffs? What about making winning plays?" "So Im going to be ready, man. I love this team and Im willing to do whatever it takes." Pete Maravich Jersey . So much so that even a simple foul pop up to the first baseman turned into a run. Houstons four-run rally in the ninth inning to beat the Seattle Mariners 6-4 on Monday night was capped by a bizarre play that started as Crowe fouled out to first baseman Justin Smoak with runners on second and third. Rudy Gobert Jersey . Louis Cardinals are one of Major League Baseballs model franchises. http://www.officialjazzproauthentic.com/Authentic-John-Stockton-Jazz-Jersey/ . -- Howie Kendrick had a two-run single in his first game batting leadoff this season, Chris Iannetta hit a pair of RBI singles and the Los Angeles Angels beat Cleveland 6-4 Tuesday night, sending the Indians to their fifth straight defeat. ARLINGTON, Texas -- Tony Romo got another chance after throwing a late-game interception at home. This time, he came through. Romo threw for 337 yards and two touchdowns, including the go-ahead score to Dwayne Harris with 35 seconds left, and the Dallas Cowboys beat the Minnesota Vikings 27-23 Sunday. Romos 7-yard pass to Harris answered an 11-yard touchdown by Adrian Peterson that had given Minnesota a 23-20 lead. The East Texas kid raised on the Cowboys had 140 yards rushing in his first game at their $1.2 billion stadium. The Cowboys (5-4) bounced back from a devastating loss at Detroit by avoiding what probably would have been a more damaging defeat. "We just have to keep the belief throughout the whole football game," said Romo, who was 34 of 51. "I never doubted that we would find a way to win this game, and we did it." Christian Ponder threw for a touchdown and ran for another score against his hometown team, but it wasnt enough to avoid a fourth straight loss for the Vikings (1-7). Romos first attempt to answer Petersons go-ahead score was intercepted on a great play along the sideline by A.J. Jefferson -- and was a reminder of the late pick he threw in Dallas only home loss this year. Dallas didnt get another shot after that play, with Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos running out the clock and winning 51-48 on a field goal on the final play. But the Vikings couldnt convert this late Romo mistake into points and gave him the ball back at the Dallas 10 with 2:44 remaining. Dez Bryant had a 34-yard catch that put Dallas in position for at least a tying field goal, which was possible because Blair Walsh missed wide right on the extra point after Petersons touchdown. But Romo kept pushing. He threw 9 yards to Cole Beasley and 5 to Jason Witten, who led Dallas with eight catches for 102 yards. On the next play, Romo found Harris cutting between defenders in the middle of the field, and Harris dived over the goal line. "I think if you pull back and you really look at Tony Romos career, people want to talk about some of these plays where things didnt work out," Cowboys coach Jason Garrett said. "But if you really look at his body of work and you look at it objectively, hes done this kind of stuff a lot." Peterson got Minnesotas go-ahead drive earlier in the quarter going with a 52-yard run, then went the final 11 on fourth-and-1. He easily got the first down and carried safety Jeff Heath the last few yards, with Heath trying to strip the ball as Peterson crossed the goal line. Tony Bradley Jersey. "I dont really care about the yards," said Peterson, who had 25 carries and another 37 yards receiving. "I want to get some Ws. I dont want to rush for 2,000 yards and be sitting at home watching others play." After there was one touchdown between the teams in the first half, there were three in the first 7 minutes of the third quarter. Romo had consecutive 26-yard completions to Witten, the second for a touchdown and a 13-10 lead. A week after Cordarrelle Patterson set an NFL record with a 109-yard kickoff return for a touchdown, he fumbled a short kickoff out of bounds at the Minnesota 5. On the next play, George Selvie knocked the ball out of Ponders hand in the end zone, and the Cowboys ended up with touchdowns just 10 seconds apart on the fumble recovery by Nick Hayden. Ponder, who played high school football in the Dallas suburb of Colleyville, had an answer, finding Jennings for 27 yards on third-and-4 before going to Kyle Rudolph, who bounced off Barry Church at the 6 and finished off a 31-yard scoring catch to get the Vikings to 20-17. "I need to be out there playing," said Ponder, who was 25 of 37 after being named starter on Friday, and with Josh Freeman inactive because of a concussion. "For myself and the leaders on this team, we need to get this turned around and get out there and win." The Cowboys were in position to extend the 20-17 lead when Bryant took his team out of field goal range with unsportsmanlike conduct for taking off his helmet and arguing with officials as a pass interference penalty against him was about to be announced. Bryant, who made headlines last week with a pair of sideline outbursts in a loss at Detroit, later dropped an easy first-down catch on second-and-18 on a drive that ended with a punt. "I didnt know anything about the helmet rule," said Bryant, who had six catches for 64 yards. "I knew the play was over with, and I thought it was OK. During the timeouts, I always take my helmet off." Ponder led a pair of 11-play scoring drives in the first half, the second one ending on his 6-yard scramble for a 10-6 lead late in the second quarter. NOTES: Peterson played the Cowboys at Texas Stadium his rookie year in 2007. Before Sunday, that was Dallas only win in the past eight games against the Vikings. ... Witten avoided a four-game streak with fewer than five catches. It would have been his first since 2008. ... The Vikings are off to their worst start since the franchises debut in 1961. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Mar 16 Jan - 05:55 (2018)
Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 16 Jan - 05:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mar 16 Jan - 05:55 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Actualité du jeu

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation