S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
ort.A decision that shows that the IOCs primary conce

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods - Ls 2013 Forum » Mods ls 2013 forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bellis555
Membre

Masculin Taureau (20avr-20mai) 龍 Dragon
Point(s): 310
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Jan - 05:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: ort.A decision that shows that the IOCs primary conce Répondre en citant
New England manager Sam Allardyce wants to harness the bitter experience of Euro 2016 to motivate his players on the road to the World Cup. Miami Marlins Jerseys . Allardyce was confirmed as Roy Hodgsons successor on Friday after compensation was agreed with Sunderland.Hodgsons England won just one of their four matches in France and eliminated by Iceland in the last-16, but 61-year-old Allardyce has vowed to bring a sense of pride back to the nation and he wants this summers disappointment as motivation. I think first and foremost its about regaining, perhaps, a bit of confidence they have lost after the Euros, Allardyce told the Football Association website. Allardyce on Euro 2016: Use it as a positive, say we dont want to experience that again Lets get started from day one. Lets put that to bed, lets start delivering, gain from the experience that you gained at the Euros.Its a very bitter experience as we all know but that inner drive...players should keep, they should hold it and use it as a positive, say we dont want to experience that again.We going to get into the qualifiers, try to qualify for the World Cup and when we go next time were better prepared, I think mentally, to succeed. Allardyce cites creating a backroom staff as one of his strengths As well as creating a strong personal bond with his players, Allardyce signalled his intention to surround himself with a backroom team of experts.No news has yet materialised about any appointments to work alongside the manager, but the recruitment of expertise is an area he prides himself on. New England manager Sam Allardyce says its time for the team to deliver success Asked what he would bring to the job, Allardyce said: Man-management, I think. Many, many years accumulating great coaching techniques and, yes, accumulating sports science ideas, which everybody knows has been one of my biggest adventures from 2000-01 when I took Bolton into the Premier League.(And) creating a backroom staff that delivers a great service in all areas and departments. You have to manage that, not just manage players but manage staff, to delegate to them and to give confidence to produce the qualities they have which are actually better qualities than me. The new England manager is happy to delegate to his support team I love finding a person with greater qualities than me in their department and promoting their strengths. That gives me greater strength to do my job.I think Im the right age with the right experience and hopefully I can pass on a lot of knowledge and experience to the team and the staff that works behind the team to try and get a very happy camp that becomes a very successful one.For me its a privileged position to have now got top of the tree, top of the ladder. For me, it couldnt be any bigger. Also See: Allardyce: I cant stop smiling Wenger coy on England link Wayne backing Big Sam Carraghers Allardyce verdict Giancarlo Stanton Jersey . Argentina, who have yet to beat New Zealand in 17 meetings, rocked the All Blacks with an early converted try to backrower Juan Manuel Leguizamon and led 7-0 after five minutes. But Smiths double in the 23rd and 26th minutes - when Argentina was reduced to 14 men by the sin-binning of hooker Eusebio Guinazu - turned the tide of the match and set up New Zealands third straight Championship win. Martin Prado Jersey . -- San Francisco 49ers offensive co-ordinator Greg Roman is a finalist to replace Joe Paterno at Penn State, his agent said Monday. http://www.baseballmarlinsstore.com/Edwin-Jackson-marlins-jersey/ .com) - Generally you want to be the guy who replaces the guy who replaced the legend.Olympic long jump champion Greg Rutherford has branded the International Olympic Committees decision not to impose a blanket ban on Russia at next months Rio Games as spineless and expressed surprise that more athletes were not speaking out. The IOC says it will be down to individual sports federations to decide whether their Russian members can go to next months Games, but speaking to The Guardian, Rutherford said the governing body had made a mistake in attempting to placate both sides. IOC opts against Russia ban The IOC has opted not to impose a blanket ban on Russian athletes in Rio We know the pros and the cons of a blanket ban, we know the risks of collective justice, but we also know the risk of not punishing a culture of doping that comes from the very top, he said.  I would say that the latter is a much greater threat to sport. Weve certainly not been given a clear message of transparency and progress. But no, what we have now is a messy, grey area that doesnt help anyone.This is a spineless attempt to appear as the nice guy to both sides. The head of the US Anti Doping Agency, Travis Tygart, says the IOC have made the wrong decision after allowing Russia to compete at the Olympics The World Anti-Doping Agency has stood by its recommendation to exclude Russia and has also expressed disappointment at the IOCs verdict.WADA is disappointed that the IOC did not heed WADAs executive committee recommendations that were based on the outcomes of the McLaren Investigation and would have ensured a straightforward, strong and harmonised approach, said WADA president Sir Craig Reedie.The McLaren Report exposed, beyond a reasonable doubt, a state-run doping program in Russia that seriously undermines the principles of clean sport. Travis Tygart has led the condemnation of the decision not to ban all Russian athletes from the Olympic Games The US anti-doping head Travis Tygart said the Olympic flame burns a little less bright after the what he called an incredible ruling. Marcell Ozuna Jersey. Its a significant blow to the fight for integrity in the Olympic movement and the rights of clean athletes, he said.Its incredible that this decision has come out in the way it has, and I think theyve gone to great lengths to justify doing the wrong thing. Unfortunately the Olympic flame burns a little less bright today.You have to suspend the Russian Olympic Committee - they have the responsibility to ensure the Olympic code is followed in their country, which did not happen.Now is a time for clear leadership, not passing the buck, and unfortunately the buck has been passed to 28 different individual federations. The head of cyclings governing body Brian Cookson backs the IOCs decision not to introduce a blanket ban on Russia The International Tennis Federation has already announced Russias seven team members can go to Rio, subject to further IOC-imposed checks.And Tygart said: How one federation can already have come out in saying that theyve gone through the process highlights the problem. What are the criteria?Paula Radcliffe, who competed at four Olympics, wrote on Twitter: A sad day for clean sport.A decision that shows that the IOCs primary concern is not to protect the clean athletes, not to be able to look them in the eye and promise they did all they could to ensure a level playing field.And Sir Chris Hoy, winner of six cycling gold medals, said: What sort of message does this send out? Surely IOCs job is to make crucial decisions rather than passing the buck.  Also See: IOC opts not to ban Russia Tennis clears Russians Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Mer 24 Jan - 05:48 (2018)
Visiter le site web du posteur ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 24 Jan - 05:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mer 24 Jan - 05:48 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods ls 2013 forum

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation