S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
sses for 559 yards and two sc

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods - Ls 2013 Forum » Présentations des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panxing18
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 78
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 09:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: sses for 559 yards and two sc Répondre en citant
BOSTON — Last Saturday in Seattle Johnny Damon Jersey , Mariners left-hander Wade LeBlanc pitched what had to be the game of his journeyman career in outdueling Steven Wright and handing the Boston Red Sox a 1-0 defeat.
The Mariners haven’t won since as they head into Friday night’s rematch between the two pitchers in the opener of a three-game series on Friday night at Fenway Park.
The Red Sox won the Sunday game in Seattle and then lost the first two games in Minnesota before rebounding a 9-2 win and Rick Porcello’s ninth win of the season on Thursday.
After losing the game Sunday, the Mariners were swept in a three-game series by the Yankees in the Bronx — to start a difficult 10-game swing through the East that concludes with a four-game series in Baltimore.
LeBlanc, who has been pitching well in his latest role, is 3-0 with a 2.63 ERA and has yielded only 11 earned runs in nine starts — capped by 7 2/3 shutout innings (two hits, no walks, nine strikeouts) against the Red Sox.
He is just 33-35 with a 4.23 ERA in his career, but much of the negative numbers are in the past — at least for now.
After beating the Red Sox, he said, “That’s a stout lineup over there, but the fact that me and Z (catcher Mike Zunino) were able to mix things up and put them in the rocking chair makes things easier. Everything was executed and that’s really all I can say. It’s the most important thing for me — it’s to execute pitches. Today, me and Z were able to do that.”
But the team has faltered since Bears Elite Jerseys , blowing a 5-0 lead in Wednesday’s game before losing 4-3 on Thursday.
“Coming in here, we have been playing very good baseball,” said Seattle manager Scott Servais, whose team has dropped five of its last seven. “We know what kind of ballclub they have with the power and the bullpen. I thought we were right in the game the last couple of days.
“But you have to hit on the road. You have to get big hits on the road. We just didn’t get it done. It doesn’t detract or take away from anything that we’ve done to this point. Our guys are not down at all.”
The Boston bats snoozed through the first two games in Minneapolis, wasting starts by Chris Sale and David Price. The bats broke out Thursday, avoiding the sweep and leaving the Red Sox (50-26) as one of three American League teams with 50 wins.
“I think it was just a couple of tough days,” Mookie Betts, who hit is 19th homer of the season Thursday, said after the game. “We came out ready to swing it and it just showed what we can do.”
Wright has been outstanding since making his delayed 2018 debut (after knee surgery and a 15-game MLB suspension). He is 2-1 with a 1.23 ERA and gave up just the one losing run in the matchup with LeBlanc.
“He’s been great. Outstanding, really,” Cora said. “I heard a lot of good things about him before I got here and he’s showed why.”
He is 2-2 with a 1.31 ERA in four games (two starts) against the Mariners. Kyle Seager is 3-for-9 and Nelson Cruz 2-for-6 (both .333) Youth Brian Allen Jersey , and Zunino is 1-for-8 (.125) and Dee Gordon 1-for-6 (.167) against the knuckleballer.
LeBlanc is 1-0 with a 3.24 ERA in three career starts against Boston. The Current Red Sox roster is a combined 3-for-16 against him. J.D. Martinez is 2-for-3 (.667) and no one has with more than three at-bats against him.
One trade, then another. And still another.When Baltimore Ravens general manager Ozzie Newsome finally got done dealing in the first round of the NFL draft on Thursday night, he walked away with Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson and sure-handed tight end Hayden Hurst.
Joe Flacco is Baltimore's quarterback for now, but Jackson is sure to get some consideration in the near future after Newsome jumped back into the first round to snag the man who threw a combined 57 touchdown passes over the past two years.
Jackson was secured with the final pick of the first round in a trade with the Super Bowl champion Philadelphia Eagles. Earlier, Newsome traded back twice before taking Hurst at No. 25.
"It was masterful the way it happened in the draft room tonight," beamed Newsome, who is heading the Ravens draft for the last time.
Newsome and coach John Harbaugh made it clear that Flacco remains the No. 1 quarterback. But they simply couldn't pass up the chance to take Jackson, who ran for 50 TDs and threw for 69 more during his spectacular three-run with the Cardinals.
"Joe Flacco is our quarterback. That's the thing that you got to remember," coach John Harbaugh said. "Lamar is going to have a chance to develop."
Newsome's strategy for the night was to move back twice in order to get enough chips to make the trade with Philadelphia.
His first swap was with Buffalo, when he traded picks No. 16 and 154 overall (a fifth-rounder) to the Bills for their 22nd overall pick and No. 65 鈥?the first pick of the third round.
Newsome then gave up the 22nd pick and a sixth-rounder to Tennessee for the 25th overall pick and a fourth-round selection.
That fourth-round pick went to the Eagles, along with Baltimore's second-rounder and a second-round pick in 2019 Matt Adams Jersey , for No. 32 and 132.
"What happened in that room was a masterpiece," Harbaugh said.
Jackson hoped to go earlier, but was content to have the Ravens come calling.
"There is a chip on my shoulder. Both shoulders," he said. "I'm not mad. It's just motivation."
Hurst, meanwhile, caught 44 passes for 559 yards and two scores as a junior last season.
He is a potential replacement for Benjamin Watson, who led the Ravens with 61 catches in 2017 before leaving as a free agent.
"They said they needed a guy to come and stretch the field vertically," Hurst said. "That suits me perfectly."
Hurst was drafted by the Pittsburgh Pirates in the 17th round of the 2012 Major League draft. He played two seasons in the Gulf Coast League, first as a pitcher then as a first baseman, before giving up the sport and joining the Gamecocks as a walk-on.
"When I was with the Pirates, I just didn't have a lot of success Youth Arden Key Jersey ," he said. "It was time for me to make a life change."
In the weeks leading up to the draft, Newsome focused on improving a passing attack that last year ranked 29th in the NFL. He signed three free agent receivers 鈥?Michael Crabtree, John Brown and Willie Snead 鈥?and added free agent quarterback Robert Griffin III.
Now comes Hurst.
"We added three wide receivers, now we've added a young tight end to the mix to continue to provide Joe some targets," said Newsome, an NFL Hall of Fame tight end.
Newsome's contract expires after this season. He has been in charge of every Baltimore draft since the team moved from Cleveland before the 1996 season.
His goal this year is to snag enough talent in the draft to help the Ravens end a three-year playoff drought. Baltimore went 9-7 last season, losing the finale to Cincinnati 31-27 when a victory would have given the Ravens a wild-card berth.

Jeu 16 Aoû - 09:11 (2018)
Visiter le site web du posteur
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 09:11 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Jeu 16 Aoû - 09:11 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Présentations des membres

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation