S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
Cruz showed off his gian

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods - Ls 2013 Forum » Présentations des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panxing18
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 78
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 10:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cruz showed off his gian Répondre en citant
Dak Prescott's best test yet as the new face of the Cowboys came two days after owner Jerry Jones once again declared that all Dallas players will stand for the national anthem and even said they wouldn't be afforded the alternative of staying in the locker room.The star quarterback didn't pause or stammer. He didn't stop himself to consider what his peers might think. He made it clear he will stand Panthers Game Jerseys , and doesn't think it's right to do otherwise.
"Whether I was wearing the star or not, whether I was playing for Jerry Jones, Stephen Jones or any other owner, I believe in what I believe in and that's that," Prescott said Friday in his first session with reporters at training camp.
Jerry Jones held his usual camp-opening news conference Wednesday, and said his usual things about the anthem, and then some. Son Stephen Jones, executive vice president of personnel, suggested a day later that the Cowboys would cut any player who stayed in the locker room.
The option of staying off the field was part of a policy owners approved in May, but was put on hold not long after The Associated Press revealed that the Miami Dolphins would consider suspending players up to four games for kneeling or otherwise protesting during the anthem.
Just as he did when he showed up two years ago as the overshadowed third quarterback on Tony Romo's team, Prescott offered his opinion plainly and simply, and in so many words. There are countless more people listening now.
"He knows how important that is to be one of the faces of the team and he always does exactly what you'd expect http://www.cardinalsauthorizedshops.com/authentic-josh-rosen-jersey , to a script," offensive coordinator Scott Linehan said. "It's not forced. It's just part of him."
Prescott replaced an injured Romo in 2016 and had one of the best rookie seasons for a quarterback in NFL history while leading Dallas to an NFC-best 13 wins and ultimately sending Romo into retirement.
Now 15-year tight end Jason Witten and franchise touchdown catch leader Dez Bryant are gone. The former Mississippi State standout is the leading voice, and not hesitating to use it.
"I'd never protest during the anthem, and I don't think that's the time or the venue to do so," Prescott said while adding that he respected the right of others to protest. "We know about social injustice. I'm up for taking a next step, whatever that step may be for action and not just kneeling."
Prescott didn't have any immediate specifics for that community action, but it'll be a few months before he can concentrate on it fully. Right now he's trying to get the Cowboys back to the playoffs after his encore fell flat.
Dallas missed the postseason at 9-7 last season, clouded by the fight over the six-game suspension that Prescott's fellow rookie sensation, running back Ezekiel Elliott, finally had to serve halfway through the year.
"It was just a lot of mental mistakes, a lot of things that I feel like I don't normally do," said Prescott Sam Darnold Jets Jersey , who had 13 interceptions a year after throwing just four while setting an NFL rookie record for passer rating. "I feel like I thought a lot about different things last year within the games and that's something I'm going to try to eliminate."
The Cowboys are unproven at tight end and receiver after Witten retired and the Cowboys decided to release Bryant in a cost-cutting move. Cole Beasley has the longest Dallas tenure among the receivers, and Terrance Williams is the only other pass-catcher who was on the roster for Prescott's rookie season.
"Really last year was a struggle. He had some breakdowns at other spots that made it tough on him," Beasley said. "Good or bad or ugly, he's the same person through and through. That's what you want from your quarterback. Because that's how it is in games."
Elliott doesn't have a possible suspension looming this season, and at the moment an offensive line that was an issue a year ago is healthy with a new piece in second-round pick Connor Williams. The former Texas player is working as the starting left guard in camp.
Not long before coming to California, Prescott spent time with some of his untested receiving corps in Florida. Now he goes about figuring out life without Witten and Bryant.
"We're past that," he said. "We had the whole (offseason practices) and minicamps to kind of get over that stage. Those are guys I've said before you can't replace. But when you get out here, you just see the youthfulness that we have, how young this team is and the energy."
With a new leading voice.
It was ”Turn Ahead the Clock” night at Safeco Field, including back-to-the future sleeveless uniforms with shirt tails out and some shiny silver shoes and helmets.The Seattle Mariners feel like their future is now, earning a season-best sixth consecutive victory by beating the Kansas City Royals 6-4 on Saturday night.
Ryon Healy had four hits, including a home run and three RBIs. Felix Hernandez (8-6) earned the win despite back stiffness so severe that it was difficult for him to bend over.
”It was real bad Cheap Mike White Jersey ,” Hernandez said. ”I put a heat pad on it between innings and I couldn’t sit (in the dugout). I was standing up the whole game.”
The stiffness showed in the first inning when Hernandez gave up four consecutive hits, including a three-run homer to Mike Moustakas. But Hernandez managed to pitch four scoreless innings afterward.
Did he consider skipping his start?
”Come on, man,” he said. ”I had to go out there. But the ump wouldn’t let me wear my hat backwards (on the uniform night). ”He said it was too much of a distraction with my jersey out and the earrings. I said. `Look, this is the future.’ `’
Edwin Diaz pitched a perfect ninth inning for his 31st save of the season.
Jason Hammels (2-10) lost his fifth straight, allowing all six runs on 13 hits in six innings.
”Mechanically, the first few innings I was a mess,” Hammels said. ”That’s a tough lineup. I felt like I was throwing batting practice today.”
So did Hernandez in the first inning, but Seattle manager Scott Servais said they were just hoping to get five innings out of him.
”The ball was up in the first because he wasn’t extending due to the tightness in his back,” Servais said. ”He wasn’t finishing his pitches, but he got through it. The key was keeping us in the game, which he did Joe Namath Jersey Youth , and we took advantage of it.”
The Mariners (53-31) are 22 games over .500 for the first time since the end of the 2003 season. They have gone 16 consecutive seasons without a playoff appearance, the longest dry spell in professional sports.
”We’re just living the dream now,” Hernandez said. ”I love these guys. It’s the best team we’ve had in my 14 years. It’s fun.”
Kansas City manager Ned Yost said he knew Hernandez would get better as the game progressed.
”Good pitchers, if you’re going to get them, you better get them early because they’re going to settle in,” Yost said. ”Hernandez settled in in the second.”
The Mariners quickly got back in it. Mitch Haniger made it 3-1 in the bottom of the first when he doubled to the gap in left-center to score Jean Segura, who singled.
The Mariners took the lead with three runs in the bottom of the second. Healy homered to left-center to tie it at 3 and Mike Zunino hit a sacrifice fly.
The Mariners added two more runs on five hits in the third inning to take a 6-3 lead.
It was another impressive win for the Mariners on a night of uniforms that were supposed to represent the year 2027. Dee Gordon wore his hat backward and Nelson Cruz showed off his giant biceps in the sleeveless attire.
”Dee put so much effort into it, so it was his night,”’ Healy said. ”But Nelson and those arms. My goodness. That’s shear intimidation when he doesn’t wear sleeves.”
TRAINER’S ROOM
Royals: Yost said RHP Ian Kennedy was feeling better Saturday after experiencing tightness on his left side when he left the game Friday after five innings. Yost didn’t day whether Kennedy would make his next scheduled start . INF Chester Cuthbert (lower back strain) went 0 for 2 with a walk and a run scored in his first rehab assignment game at Triple-A Omaha on Friday night. Cuthbert appeared in 30 games and was hitting .194 before the injury on May 16.
UP NEXT
Royals: RHP Brad Keller (2-2, 2.25) will make his sixth start of the year Sunday. Keller is coming off the best start of his rookie season when he pitched seven scoreless innings and allowed only two hits in a 2-0 victory over the Angels Monday.
Mariners: LHP James Paxton (7-2, 3.65) will make his 18th start of the season Sunday. Paxton leads the team in strikeouts this season with 134 in 103 2/3 innings. He has six double-digit strikeout games in 2018 and his 11.6 strikeouts per nine innings are fourth-best in the AL.

Jeu 16 Aoû - 10:22 (2018)
Visiter le site web du posteur
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 16 Aoû - 10:22 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Jeu 16 Aoû - 10:22 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Présentations des membres

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation