S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
landing back on se

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods - Ls 2013 Forum » Présentations des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panxing18
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 78
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 08:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: landing back on se Répondre en citant
Tom Coughlin had one complaint about his first season back with the Jacksonville Jaguars: Watching games from the press box.”The window in front of me got messed up a few times Ed Dickson Color Rush Jersey ,” Coughlin said Tuesday at the NFL Meetings.
The 71-year-old former coach turned fiery executive might need to find a new seat, especially given the ultrahigh expectations that will follow Jacksonville into the season.
After making the AFC championship game in January – and leading New England by 10 points in the fourth quarter before losing 24-20 – the Jaguars will be a popular pick to win their division and make another run to the Super Bowl.
”Non-negotiable expectations from within,” Coughlin said. ”That’s how we look at it. Our expectations are very high and anybody that comes on board has to understand there’s a way to accomplish what we’re trying to accomplish. It’s through team, it’s through individual improvement and it’s through a relentless drive through team success.”
It was the same way during Coughlin’s first stint in Jacksonville. Coughlin essentially built the franchise from the ground up in 1995. He was the head coach and the one voice that made every decision – from who threw the passes to who ran the calculator for the salary cap to what color paint was on the walls.
Anyone who believes he’s a figurehead in his return would be mistaken.
He even had his hand in the Jaguars new uniforms.
The team spent part of last year designing new uniforms. The revamped ones will be unveiled April 19 at the team’s annual state of the franchise address. Most notably, the Jags are adding more teal to the jerseys and eliminating the two-tone helmets that had become as much a reason for ridicule in recent years as the team’s woeful record. The first version of the helmet was matte black.
Coughlin vetoed that color, instead opting for an old-school, shiny-black look.
”It was just a feeling of who we are, what we represent,” Coughlin said. ”That’s a very good look. It’s a solid look. As I said at one point in time, we have some guys that will be in the Hall of Fame and the connection will be very similar as we go forward. We just wanted a little bolder statement, and I think we got it.”
The Jaguars made a statement on the field in 2017. They won the AFC South for the first time in franchise history and earned a postseason berth for the first time in a decade.
The success coincided with Coughlin’s return Cheap Uchenna Nwosu Jersey , but it was far from a coincidence.
Team owner Shad Khan credited the two-time Super Bowl-winning coach with bringing some much-needed leadership to a franchise that had won 17 of 80 games across the five seasons before his return.
”And with that comes a sense of values and a sense of expectations and ability to deliver results,” Khan said.
Even though Coughlin has final say over all football decisions, his role alongside coach Doug Marrone and general manager Dave Caldwell has evolved.
”I was basically on the practice field for every practice and I was in the Saturday night meetings,” Coughlin said. ”I did everything just like I normally would do (as the coach). I prepared just as if I was in that spot, the coaching spot, and I would do some things. Like Doug might ask me to look at something and prepare a tape for him to look at, and I would do that. I enjoy all of that.”
Winning surely helps, even in the press box.
Now, the Jaguars will try to build on their success amid external expectations that haven’t been part of the franchise in a decade and haven’t been an annual occurrence since Coughlin’s heyday.
”Expectations are the easy part,” Khan said. ”Delivering, that’s the hard part. I think what’s fun going forward is it’s expectations Sebastian Janikowski Jersey Elite , but then a high degree of confidence that we’re going to deliver.”

The New York Jets have filled two big holes on offense and special teams.
The team announced on Thursday the signings of running back Isaiah Crowell and kicker Cairo Santos.
Crowell, who had agreed to terms as free agency opened Wednesday, comes to the Jets on a contract for three years and $12 million.
He will help replace veteran Matt Forte, who recently retired. Crowell had 3,118 yards rushing and 21 TDs with 96 catches for 770 yards and a score in his four seasons with the Browns. He hasn’t missed a game in his NFL career, and his durability and age – he’s 25 – made him an attractive option for the Jets.
Crowell spent his first four seasons in Cleveland after signing with the Browns as an undrafted free agent out of Alabama State in 2014. He ran for 853 yards and two touchdowns last season, and caught 28 passes for 182 yards.
New offensive coordinator Jeremy Bates will likely use Crowell as a complement to veteran Bilal Powell and second-year back Elijah McGuire in New York’s running game.
Crowell shared carries with Duke Johnson the past two seasons, but averaged nearly 4.5 yards per carry during that span. He reunites with quarterback Josh McCown, who played with him with the Browns.
Crowell was also involved in some controversy while in Cleveland. He was frustrated last December when coach Hue Jackson gave him just two carries after a 59-yard run at Baltimore. Crowell liked some tweets from fans critical of Jackson, but the two then spoke and later insisted things were fine between them. Crowell also talked last season about wanting to get a contract extension .
The running back also apologized and donated a game check to a police charity in 2016 after he posted a graphic anti-police image on his Instagram page after the deaths of Alton Sterling and Philando Castile.
Crowell began his college career at Georgia and was selected as the SEC freshman of the year, but was dismissed from the football team the following offseason after a few legal and disciplinary problems. He enrolled at Alabama State and played his last two college seasons there before declaring for the NFL draft.
Santos signed a one-year contract with the Jets Trent Brown Jersey Elite , who were in need of a kicker after Chandler Catanzaro signed with Tampa Bay as a free agent.
Santos, the NFL’s first Brazilian-born player, had been with Kansas City since 2014 before being released early last season. He kicked in two games for Chicago before being placed on injured reserve with a groin injury.
Santos has converted 84.1 percent of his field-goal attempts, along with 96.2 percent of his extra points in his career.
The native of Sao Paul was signed by the Chiefs as an undrafted free agent out of Tulane. He was solid in his first three years with Kansas City, but struggled with injuries last season.
Santos injured his groin during training camp and was forced to sit out the preseason, but was ready for the season opener. He reinjured his groin in Week 3, was placed on IR and then waived by the Chiefs four days later. Santos joined the Bears a few weeks later and kicked in two games before again hurting the groin and landing back on season-ending IR.
”I still believe I’m the same successful kicker I was when I was playing in Kansas City,” Cairo told the team’s official website . ”I needed a franchise that would believe in me that I will be that same kicker. By the way I’ve been treated by the New York Jets, that’s how they see me. Those are my goals: to come in, have a good year and hopefully remain here for a long time. I think we’re aligned in those goals and, one step at a time Authentic Shayne Gostisbehere Jersey , I pray that we’ll get there.”
The Jets have been busy during the first two days of free agency . In addition to signing Crowell and Santos, they also re-signed McCown and safety Terrence Brooks, and added former linebacker Avery Williamson. New York has also agreed to terms on deals, according to multiple reports, with quarterback Teddy Bridgewater, cornerback Trumaine Johnson and center Spencer Long – but the team has not yet announced those moves.

Jeu 23 Aoû - 08:40 (2018)
Visiter le site web du posteur
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 23 Aoû - 08:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Jeu 23 Aoû - 08:40 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Présentations des membres

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation