S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
McGee got the

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods - Ls 2013 Forum » Règlement du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hongwei28
Membre

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 90
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Aoû - 05:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: McGee got the Répondre en citant
New Patriots cornerback Jason McCourty has trouble settling on one thing that excites him most about finally playing alongside twin brother Devin next season. He's looking forward to everything 鈥?from sitting in team meetings to sweating through offseason workouts.
That's because Jason wants to soak up every moment of a dream they've shared since he was drafted by the Tennessee Titans in 2009 and Devin went to the Patriots in 2010.
"I'm excited just about the opportunity just to be able to now share the field with Devin. Just to be able to do something that we grew up loving Courtland Sutton Jersey Elite ," Jason McCourty said Tuesday. "With this opportunity you think back to being 10 years old, waking up early to head to a Pop Warner game."
It took nearly 10 seasons, but it's finally happening after Jason's trade from Cleveland to New England last week. It'll be the first time the 30-year-old brothers have shared the field since they played at Rutgers.
The reunion almost occurred after last season when Jason was released by the Titans. But the Patriots were already set at cornerback after they signed Stephon Gilmore to a multiyear deal to start alongside Malcolm Butler.
"In my mind I was like, I don't know if this thing will ever happen," McCourty said.
Jason spent the 2017 season with the Browns and was preparing to be released this offseason after a call from Cleveland's front office.
But with Butler departing New England to sign with the Titans just days earlier, Devin 鈥?one of the Patriots starting safeties 鈥?seized on news. He texted Patriots assistant Brian Flores, asking "How do we get J to New England?"
Devin also reached out to coach Bill Belichick directly Mitchell Trubisky Jersey , but by that time a trade was already being worked out. About an hour later, Jason was in the gym when he got a call from his brother.
"He was like, 'Don't worry about it. We're going to trade for you and you're coming to New England,'" Jason recalled. "I thought he was joking around. But then, five minutes later I get a call from (Browns general manager) John Dorsey in Cleveland. ... It was a roller-coaster type of day."
Jason, who has never competed in a playoff game, goes from a winless Browns team to a perennial Super Bowl contender and defending AFC champion in New England.
He shared vicariously in Devin's successes Bo Scarbrough Jersey Cowboys , which included two Super Bowl wins. Jason become acquainted with New England players over the years and expects those relationships will help him transition to his third NFL team.
He'll bolster the Rutgers contingent on the Patriots' roster, which also includes safety Duron Harmon and receiver Kenny Britt.
The brothers will bring their knowledge accrued separately during the past decade.
"That's probably one of the most intriguing parts of us teaming back up at this point," Jason said. "How differently we see things or how much alike. I think that's probably going to be intriguing for the coaches as well."
Kirk Cousins' time with the Washington Redskins is about to end after they chose not to use the franchise tag on the quarterback as expected. The Redskins have agreed to acquire Alex Smith from the Kansas City Chiefs, effectively pushing Cousins into free agency following a tumultuous six years with the club the drafted him. Cousins will be the top free agent available when the league year opens in mid-March and should have no shortage of suitors.
"Next week is now officially the first time since 2007 that I'll be choosing where to play football," Cousins posted on Twitter. "I'm open to suggestions."
The 29-year-old Cousins is coming off his third consecutive 4,000-yard passing season. In his time as a full-time NFL starter, he has completed 67 percent of his passes for 81 touchdowns Tarik Cohen Jersey Youth , 36 interceptions and a 97.5 QB rating.
Despite previously saying Washington could win with Cousins, coach Jay Gruden said at the scouting combine that "it's time for us to move on" and find some continuity at the position.
The Redskins now seemingly have that in Smith, who will join the Redskins once the trade becomes official March 14 and has agreed to a four-year extension with $71 million guaranteed.
Cousins could easily command more than that on the open market with the New York Jets, Denver Broncos, Minnesota Vikings, Arizona Cardinals and Cleveland Browns among the teams interested in upgrading at quarterback.
After becoming the first QB in NFL history to play two consecutive seasons on the franchise tag 鈥?making almost $44 million in the process 鈥?Cousins is looking for long-term stability in the wake of almost-weekly questions about his future in Washington persisted over the past few years. Agent Mike McCartney declined to comment on the plans of the Cousins camp in an email to The Associated Press on Tuesday.
This is perhaps the first time in Cousins' football career that he has been No. 1 on any list. He did not have any scholarship offers as a high school senior, was not considered a top prospect after four years at Michigan State and got picked in the fourth round in 2012 by the Redskins 鈥?the same draft they traded up to make Robert Griffin III the No. 2 pick.
Only 39-year-old Drew Brees Jarrod Dyson Jersey , who's expected to re-sign with the New Orleans Saints, threw for more yards last season than Cousins, who is the best option available in a crop that includes Case Keenum, Sam Bradford and Josh McCown. Though during the 2017 season it was reported that Cousins could set a record for QB contracts, it's unclear how close he might come to the $135 million, five-year deal with $92 million guaranteed that Matthew Stafford signed with the Detroit Lions.
NOTE: The Redskins re-signed safety Deshazor Everett to a multiyear deal and waived running backs Dare Ogunbowale and Kenny Hilliard and tackle Kevin Bowen.

Lun 27 Aoû - 05:55 (2018)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 27 Aoû - 05:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lun 27 Aoû - 05:55 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Règlement du forum

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation