S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
reserve/did not report list on Jul

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods - Ls 2013 Forum » Présentations des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panxing18
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 78
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 06:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: reserve/did not report list on Jul Répondre en citant
The San Francisco 49ers will not pick up the contract option on pass rusher Elvis Dumervil.The team announced the move to part ways with the 34-year-old Dumervil on Friday. The 49ers also said they tendered a one-year contract to exclusive rights free agent running back Raheem Mostert and picked up the 2018 contract option for linebacker Dekoda Watson.
Dumervil led the 49ers with 6 sacks last season and has 105 in an 11-year career that also included stints in Denver and Baltimore.
Mostert played 11 games last season and finished with six carries for 30 yards while adding a team-high eight special teams tackles.
Watson had four defensive tackles and six tackles on special teams in 14 games last season.

— Josh Gordon hasn’t reported to Cleveland Browns training camp http://www.buffalobillsteamonline.com/jim-kelly-jersey , but his presence is being felt on the field.
Fellow wide receiver Rashard Higgins is wearing Gordon’s gear under his uniform at each practice.
“That’s my locker buddy, and I’m wearing his shirts every day,” Higgins said Saturday. “That’s why I feel like I’ve got superpowers when I come out here.”
Gordon remains away from the team as part of his treatment for drug and alcohol addictions. An NFL spokesman said the former Pro Bowl wideout has not been suspended.
Browns general manager John Dorsey and coach Hue Jackson remain confident that Gordon will return at some point, but no timetable has been set. Cleveland opens its preseason Thursday at the New York Giants.
“It will be like Josh never was gone when he comes back Breeland Speaks Jersey ,” said Higgins, a third-year pro. “That’s how we’re going to treat things. I feel like the team is a good supporting cast for him, just him knowing that we’re here for him and we’ve got his back, no matter what.”
The 27-year-old Gordon has played in only 10 games since leading the NFL with a franchise-record 1 Adidas Jaromir Jagr Jersey ,646 yards receiving in 2013. He is in Stage 3 of the league’s substance-abuse program and faces another indefinite ban for any violation.
Higgins exchanged texts with his friend one day earlier, saying he is “in good spirits.” They have not discussed football in a conversation since Gordon was placed on the reserve/did not report list on July 23.
“We know Josh is handling his business off the field, and when he comes back, he’ll be ready to go Alexander Alexeyev Capitals Jersey ,” Higgins said. “We don’t talk about anything on the field. We just talk about: ‘Hey, what’s up bro? How ya’ doin’?’ Just family, little things like that.”
Gordon resumed posting workout videos on social media Thursday from the University of Florida, but he has not made any statements since camp began. He has missed 43 of the Browns’ last 48 games because of suspensions.
Last season Tyler Flowers Jersey , Gordon was reinstated by Commissioner Roger Goodell following a three-month stay in a rehabilitation facility. He played in the final five games — catching 18 passes for 335 yards and a touchdown — after revealing that he had not previously appeared in an NFL game while sober.

Jeu 30 Aoû - 06:58 (2018)
Visiter le site web du posteur
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 06:58 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Jeu 30 Aoû - 06:58 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Présentations des membres

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation