S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
ches signed his restricted free-

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods - Ls 2013 Forum » Présentations des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panxing18
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 105
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 08:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: ches signed his restricted free- Répondre en citant
Cubs infielder Javier Baez is feeling better after he was hit on the left elbow by a pitch.Baez was plunked by Jack Flaherty in the third inning of Sunday night’s 5-0 loss at St. Louis. But he could return as soon as Tuesday’s day-night doubleheader against the Los Angeles Dodgers.
He was not in the starting lineup before Monday’s series opener against Los Angeles was postponed by a mixture of poor weather and a limited power outage at Wrigley Field. He said his elbow is still pretty swollen Raiders Brandon Parker Jersey , but he felt good and no X-rays were needed.
”I was scared for a moment but after I started feeling everything, I knew everything was good,” he said.
Baez leads the Cubs with 14 homers and is tied for the team lead with 46 RBIs.
”That’s a tough one right there Youth Jaire Alexander Jersey ,” manager Joe Maddon said. ”I’ve actually gone through that particular instance, and it stings and you want to throw up and it’s hot, but you actually come out of it.
”He’s a tough kid. I’m not totally surprised that he’s fine. It’s just an awkward spot when it happens.”
Baez said Cardinals catcher Yadier Molina texted him Sunday night to see if he was all right.
Also Monday Tyron Smith Jersey , the Cubs placed reliever Brian Duensing on the bereavement list and recalled left-hander Rob Zastryzny from Triple-A Iowa. Duensing’s grandfather died on Saturday.
”He is in a better place but we miss him dearly already,” Duensing posted on his Twitter account.

Defensive end Rakeem Nunez-Roches signed his restricted free-agent tender with the Kansas City Chiefs on Friday and will make just under $2 million next season.
Nunez-Roches was the Chiefs' sixth-round pick in 2015, and at one point was waived by the club early in his career. But he has proven to provide valuable depth along the defensive line Mason Rudolph Jersey Elite , an area where Kansas City was thin heading into this offseason.
Nunez-Roches started 11 games and played in every one last season. He has 51 tackles in his career.
The Chiefs signed Xavier Williams in free agency, and Chris Jones, Allen Bailey and Jarvis Jenkins will be back next season. But the Chiefs could still add another defensive lineman over the last two days of the draft Authentic Avonte Maddox Jersey , particularly in the later rounds Saturday.

Jeu 30 Aoû - 08:13 (2018)
Visiter le site web du posteur
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 30 Aoû - 08:13 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Jeu 30 Aoû - 08:13 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Présentations des membres

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation