S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
team’s practice

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods - Ls 2013 Forum » Règlement du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hongwei28
Membre

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 90
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 06:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: team’s practice Répondre en citant
Baseball does not have a problem with Toronto Blue Jays closer Roberto Osuna returning from a domestic violence suspension while a legal charge could remain pending. Osuna agreed to a suspension through Aug. 4 under baseball’s domestic violence policy. He has not pitched since May 6 Benardrick McKinney Jersey , two days before he was put on administrative leave when he was charged with one count of assault in Toronto.
”If in fact the application of that policy results in Roberto coming back to work after a very long suspension while there are still unresolved criminal proceedings, I can live with that result, because that’s the policy we negotiated,” baseball Commissioner Rob Manfred said at the All-Star Game on Tuesday. ”You can’t take all the benefits of the policy and then turn around and say, gee, I don’t like the outcome in this case and therefore I’m going to do something else.”
Osuna will wind up missing 89 days, which will cost him about $2.54 million of his $5.3 million salary. He will participate in a confidential and comprehensive evaluation and treatment program supervised by the joint policy board of MLB and the players’ association.
”I believe that the process moved forward in the fashion that it should have,” union head Tony Clark said.
Osuna made his second minor league appearance Tuesday, striking out one in a scoreless inning for Class A Dunedin against Florida in the Florida State League. He allowed one hit over an inning Friday for the Gulf Coast League Blue Jays against the GCL Yankees East.
A 23-year-old right-hander Colton Schmidt Jersey , Osuna is 0-0 with nine saves in 10 chances and a 2.93 ERA in 15 games this season. He was an All-Star last year, when he went 3-4 with 39 saves and a 3.38 ERA.

The way Grayson Allen sees it, he might as well attack this full-court press head-on.
The guard from Duke understands the concerns NBA teams might have about him after four polarizing seasons with the Blue Devils during which he attracted about as much attention for play that crossed the line as he did for his accomplishments on the court.
”You have to address it, for sure,” he said Thursday at the league’s draft combine. ”It’s something that comes from my competitiveness. Competitiveness that I’ve had as a player, competitiveness that was pointed in the wrong direction and went over the line. It’s obviously something that I needed to work on and address.”
Allen said he’s gotten ”a lot better” controlling his competitiveness, without losing it.
”It’s something you don’t want to put away,” he said. ”You don’t want to put competitiveness and emotion away, so you learn to play with it. You learn to use it for your team. That’s what I’ve been saying.”
The question is whether Allen can channel that emotion in a positive direction.
He is projected as a late first-round or early second-round pick after helping Duke win a championship and at times attracting attention for the wrong reasons.
The Atlantic Coast Conference reprimanded Allen for appearing to trip two players on purpose in 2016. He served a one-game suspension by coach Mike Krzyzewski and got stripped of his captain’s title in the 2016-17 season after he got caught tripping an opponent. Though he basically stayed out of trouble this past season Jeff Allen Jersey , Allen hip-checked North Carolina’s Garrison Brooks in the ACC Tournament.
And when it comes to the NBA, Allen no doubt has some explaining to do. With the draft on June 21, the next few weeks are his chance to ease any concerns league executives have, to show his emotions are under control.
”I think the NBA, they like competitive guys,” he said.
An overlooked member of a heralded recruiting class, Allen grabbed the spotlight as a freshman at the 2015 Final Four. He wound up providing a huge lift off the bench, scoring 16 points in the championship game victory over Wisconsin that gave Duke its fifth title.
Allen put off turning pro after his sophomore and junior years because he enjoyed college and wanted to make another run at the Final Four. He averaged 14.1 points in his career and joined Grant Hill, Jon Scheyer Austin Seferian-Jenkins Jersey , Danny Ferry, and Johnny Dawkins as the only Duke players with at least 1,900 points, 400 rebounds and 400 assists.
Allen’s leadership and ability to blend with four freshmen in the lineup last season, particularly after a switch to a zone defense in February, were crucial for the Blue Devils. Duke just missed another trip to the Final Four with an overtime loss to Kansas, after his bank shot over two defenders at the end of regulation hit the rim, bounced off the backboard and hit the rim again before rolling off.
Now, Allen hopes to show teams these next few weeks that he is not only an intelligent player but the type of person NBA executives want in their locker room.
”I just want to answer any questions they have Denzelle Good Jersey ,” he said. ”Just kind of show my personality, just let these teams get to know me, get to know me outside of what they see on the court, not just what kind of player I’ll be on the floor but what kind of person they’ll have in the locker room as well.”

Collin Sexton Jersey ,

Lun 3 Sep - 06:42 (2018)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Sep - 06:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lun 3 Sep - 06:42 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Règlement du forum

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation