S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
McCollum said

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods - Ls 2013 Forum » Règlement du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hongwei28
Membre

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 130
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 04:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: McCollum said Répondre en citant
There’s no doubt Saquon Barkley has the talent to be great NFL running back. Speed Miles Killebrew Jersey , power, quickness, smarts, good hands. The Penn State product who the New York Giants grabbed with the second overall pick in the draft has it all.
What he needs is knowledge. He has to learn a new playbook for coach Pat Shurmur and then pick up all the little adjustments that turn a college star into one of the NFL’s elite. And it all has to be done in roughly four months.
”Physically, he looks the part,” two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning said of Barkley. ”I’ll be excited to see him with pads on, in the open field, and see what he can do. He has done a good job.”
Barkley has done everything asked of him so far. He also has drawn some attention. Veteran defensive tackle Damon ”Snacks” Harrison quipped he couldn’t wait until training camp so he could ”hit his ass.”
Barkley laughed about it Wednesday.
”I’m just happy that we’re on the same team, and he only gets to hit me maybe once or twice a year, rather than facing him for a whole game,” Barkley said.
Barkley has spent a lot of time the past few weeks picking the minds of veteran running back Jonathan Stewart, Manning and his coaches. When he is not doing that, he is watching videotapes of Cardinals running back David Johnson and the Steelers’ Le’Veon Bell blocking and running inside and outside the tackles.
”There is always room for improvement on anything,” Barkley said Wednesday after the second day of a mandatory three-day minicamp. ”Playbook is definitely something that I feel like I am getting more comfortable with. I am seeing the field a lot differently. Understanding where I have to be in my pass concepts.”
Offensive coordinator Mike Shula said Barkley needs to learn the little adjustments that need to happen before and after snaps. He also has to learn how to adjust to facing different defenses each week.
So not only does he need to know the plays, he has to understand what happens when Manning changes plays Sammie Coates Jersey , where the protection slides, and where he needs to be.
Barkley believes good backs run on instinct. He also says they have to help their offensive linemen by setting up their blocks.
”For me, I did it so natural in college that I didn’t even notice I was doing it,” Barkley said. ”Now, understanding and seeing the play before it develops and seeing the linebacker overflowing, that is how you set up cutback lanes.”
Defensive coordinator James Bettcher has enjoyed watching Barkley.
”He’s a special player,” Bettcher said. ”He’s a guy that’s going to create nightmares for any defensive coordinator, and matchup problems on any given down.”
After Thursday’s workout, the Giants will be off until training camp opens in late July.
Barkley intends to go home to Pennsylvania for his sister’s Sweet 16 party and later train in either Florida or California, or a mixture of both.
He is also looking forward to his first season with the Giants and being in the shadow of New York.
”At State College, it is like its own little city. It is a small city,” he said. ”Then, in New York, you walk around and people know you. It is not like, `Wow they know me Dominique Easley Jersey , I have fame,’ but it is like people notice you and what you are doing. I have not played a down of football yet, so I am just handling myself.”
ERECK FLOWERS: Ereck Flowers says his adjustment to playing right tackle is going well. He admitted it was tough being told he was being moved from left tackle to the right side after the signing of Nate Solder as a free agent.
”They have to do what is best for the organization,” said Flowers, the Giants’ first-round pick in 2015. ”I don’t have any personal feelings about it. For me, I want to prove myself every time I hit the field.”
The Giants did not pick up the fifth-year option on Flowers’ contract in the offseason, so he will be a free agent after the season.
NOTES: NFL Films was at Giants practice on Wednesday and Shurmur was wired for sound. … CB Janoris Jenkins says fellow cornerback Eli Apple has matured after a troubled season in 2017. ”He understands that there are going to be people that love you and people that hate you,” Jenkins said of Apple. ”No matter how good you play, it is still going to be the same.’

Baker Mayfield intends to conquer, not divide.
Although drafted by the win-starved Cleveland Browns with the No. 1 overall pick to be their quarterback of the future, Mayfield said Friday he plans to be a leader from the outset even if he doesn’t start as a rookie.
Tyrod Taylor is the team’s presumptive opening-week starter against Pittsburgh, and while Mayfield intends to compete for the job in training camp, he won’t allow personal ambition to get in the way of team goals.
He won’t step on any toes.
”It’s not about individuals,” Mayfield said as the Browns opened their three-day rookie minicamp. ”They brought him and I in because we’re both team-oriented guys. He’s the starter, and all I can do is help us out. So it’s not going to be something that separates the locker room. We’re not going to be fighting over who’s the man in the locker room.
”I’m a team-oriented guy and I just want to win.”
Mayfield’s leadership and drive were part of the self-assured Oklahoma quarterback’s appeal to the Browns Su'a Cravens Jersey , who believe – in time – he can turn around a team that has gone 1-31 the past two seasons.
The plan for now is for Taylor to start and Mayfield to learn while watching a quarterback who led the Buffalo Bills to their first playoff appearance in 18 years last season. The Browns traded for Taylor in March before they reached a consensus on taking Mayfield, who won a Heisman Trophy last season while losing some fans for objectionable on-field antics.
But Mayfield’s a pro now, he claims more mature from his mistakes, and he’s got a clean slate and a new set of priorities. At the top of his list: earning the trust of his teammates.
To do that, Mayfield intends to be himself, which means he’ll go at it full throttle.
”I’ve got to continue my strengths, and leadership is one of them,” he said. ”So when you talk about that, it’s earning the respect of the veterans in the locker room. The guys who have been doing it for a while, I have to earn their respect. You can’t talk about it and earn their respect. You have to go to work. You have to put the time in. You’ve got to learn the playbook, and then when you get your opportunity, you’ve got to show that you’re there for a reason.”
Mayfield said he met Taylor when the QB stopped in while he was in quarterbacks coach Ken Zampese’s office. Mayfield has been impressed with Taylor’s commitment and openness.
”Everything I’ve heard, even when I went on my visit at the Bills, they said the same things about him, he’s just an unbelievable guy Jeremy Kerley Jersey ,” Mayfield said. ”You see that and then you see him up here, how often he’s actually here, it’s very transparent who he is.”
Mayfield knows he has a lot to learn. He’s been digging into Cleveland’s playbook, so the X’s and O’s make sense when he’s on the practice field. He intends to be physically and mentally fit by the time training camp opens in July.
In the meantime, he’s learning about Cleveland while Cleveland learns about him.
On Thursday night, Mayfield and the team’s other rookies had dinner with some Browns alumni, including Hall of Famer Jim Brown, quarterback Bernie Kosar and others. They were told about what it’s like to play for a fan base longing to see the Browns win again.
”The one thing I keep hearing about is the loyalty of the fans,” Mayfield said. ”I think about how they deserve a team that’s winning, a team they can rally behind and that’s what they’ll do no matter what. This franchise is built on winning, they’ve been winning in the past and some of those guys set the tone. So right now we’re trying to get back to that.”
NOTES: The Browns said their trade on Wednesday with Kansas City, swapping tight end Randall Telfer for Chiefs defensive end Dadi Nicolas, has been voided. The team did not provide any further details. Cleveland waived Telfer, a 2015 sixth-round draft pick.

Authentic Womens Adrian Clayborn Jersey ,

Ven 7 Sep - 04:40 (2018)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 7 Sep - 04:40 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Ven 7 Sep - 04:40 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Règlement du forum

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation