S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
CONFETTI BENCHED

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods - Ls 2013 Forum » Règlement du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hongwei28
Membre

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 90
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep - 08:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: CONFETTI BENCHED Répondre en citant
Oscar Robertson commends the off-court activism of today’s NBA players Seth DeValve Jersey , although the Hall of Famer wonders why more white athletes aren’t speaking out, too. Robertson received the Lifetime Achievement Award from presenters Charles Barkley and Kareem Abdul-Jabbar at the NBA Awards on Monday night.
Robertson is the career leader in triple-doubles and was the first player to average one for a season. His antitrust case against the NBA also ushered in free agency for players, which Robertson said was his most important assist.
The 79-year-old former guard who starred at Crispus Attucks High in Indianapolis and in college at Cincinnati before going to the NBA said it’s time for players to speak out about politics and education, among other issues.
”But the only thing that really bothers me is where are the white athletes when this is happening?” he said backstage. ”This is not a black athlete problem. You see injustice in the world. It’s all around you.”
Robertson’s high school and college career was plagued by racism.
”But it seems that what we have today is a system where you don’t want players to say anything at all,” he said. ”Because years ago they didn’t say anything because they couldn’t say anything. But now I hope they all Kelvin Benjamin Jersey , the whites and the blacks get together. Even with the football.”
Robertson was referring to NFL players who have taken a knee or sat in silence during the national anthem to protest police brutality and racial inequality.
”What do you think is going to happen when the union gets involved with the owners?” he said ”You think it’s going to be settled really easily? No, it’s not. It’s going to be nothing but a total mess.”

Green Bay Packers left tackle David Bakhtiari was taken off the field on a cart Saturday, dampening the spirits at Family Night at Lambeau Field.
Bakhtiari walked to the cart with his left shoe removed.
"I don't have enough information to answer that," coach Mike McCarthy said about the severity of the injury. "I know it's his ankle but that's all I know."
Bakhtiari was named a second-team All-Pro each of the last two seasons, the first Packers offensive tackle to earn back-to-back All-Pro accolades since Hall of Famer Forrest Gregg.
"I think he said he got his foot caught underneath him Gale Sayers Jersey ," left guard Lane Taylor said. "Not 100 percent sure, but I'm sure he'll be fine."
The Packers have been getting through training camp without one of their starting offensive tackles. Right tackle Bryan Bulaga practiced on Friday for the first time since suffering a torn right ACL against Detroit on Nov. 6 but did not practice on Saturday as the team brings him along slowly.
Without Bakhtiari and Bulaga, Kyle Murphy played left tackle and Jason Spriggs played right tackle for the two-minute drill that ended the night.
"Just got to be ready to take reps whenever," Murphy said. "Yeah, Dave got nicked up a little bit but probably not too bad Jordan Akins Jersey , tough guy. It's always next man up."
Depending on the severity of Bakhtiari's injury, it could further delay the creation of continuity up front. Last season, the Packers churned through 11 different starting offensive line combinations.
"The sooner we can get the five we think are going to be the first five kind of starting to get a chance to jell together, the better," quarterback Aaron Rodgers said on Friday.
With 64 Eddie Jackson Jersey ,702 in attendance, 10 players did not practice for the Packers, including receiver Randall Cobb (ankle) and defensive tackle Mike Daniels (quad).
 Adidas Blake Wheeler Jersey

Lun 10 Sep - 08:04 (2018)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 10 Sep - 08:04 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Lun 10 Sep - 08:04 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Règlement du forum

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation