S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
Mayfield Jersey

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods - Ls 2013 Forum » Règlement du forum
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hongwei28
Membre

Masculin Capricorne (22déc-19jan) 鼠 Rat
Point(s): 120
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 03:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Mayfield Jersey Répondre en citant
MILWAUKEE (AP) — Before he became the NFL’s highest-paid player again Joe Staley Jersey , Aaron Rodgers wore a denim suit and cowboy hat that made him look as if he were going to serve as a chaperone at a square dance.
For Rodgers, it’s kind of a big deal either way.
The two-time NFL MVP signed a four-year extension with the Green Bay Packers on Wednesday that would keep him under contract through the 2023 season.
The four-year deal is worth $134 million, with more than $100 million in guaranteed money. Rodgers’ former teammate, NFL Network analyst James Jones, first reported the agreement.
Rodgers’ new annual average salary of $33.5 million per year would eclipse Atlanta Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan’s five-year extension worth $30 million a year.
“Looking forward to making some more memorable moments this year, and for years to come,” Rodgers posted on an Instagram in a thank you message to the organization, teammates and fans.
Rodgers turns 35 in December. He signed his previous extension, a five-year deal worth $110 million, before the 2013 season.
Rodgers had fallen behind in the ever-escalating world of NFL salaries since then, making him a relative bargain. He never voiced concern about his compensation. Both general manager Brian Gutekunst and Rodgers had expressed confidence that a new deal would get done.
“I talk with my agent daily Janoris Jenkins Jersey , so I’m aware of conversations,” Rodgers said when training camp opened last month. “But I’m really not too worried about it … like I said, there’s more than mutual interest on both sides.”
Rodgers is healthy again after being limited to seven games last year because of a right collarbone injury. Green Bay flopped without him in 2017 and failed to make the playoffs.
Drafted in the first round by the Packers in the 2005 draft after falling to the 24th overall pick, Rodgers eventually succeeded Brett Favre as starter to give the franchise an unprecedented run of top-notch quarterback play.
Like Favre, he led the Packers to a Super Bowl title, beating the Steelers after the 2010 season.
Among other numerous accomplishments, Rodgers is first in NFL history with a career passer rating of 103.8, and first in career interception rate (1.59 percent).
He is the only quarterback in league history to throw at least 40 touchdown passes with seven or fewer interceptions in a season, having done it in 2011 and 2016.
He is known for his intensity and preparation on the field. Off the field, he can display a sense of humor too.
Five minutes after thanking fans on Instagram, he posted another message that included a photo of him in a denim tux jacket that was a replica of one worn by actor Bing Crosby in 1951. Rodgers donned the outfit on Wednesday for the annual Packers Welcome Back Luncheon at Lambeau Field.
“Lastly C. J. Beathard Jersey , thanks to genetics that allow me to grow a mustache that even a hero of mine, (actor) Sam Elliott, might be proud of,” Rodgers wrote.
DeMarco Murray is retiring from the NFL.
The 2014 Offensive Player of the Year made the announcement on ESPN on Friday, four months after being released by the Tennessee Titans.
Murray, 30, lost his job to Derrick Henry last season and was due to make $6.25 million in 2018 when the Titans let him go. He ran for 659 yards and six touchdowns last season, dealt with a knee injury late in the year, and missed the Titans' final regular-season game and two playoff contests.
"I think you just wake up," Murray said. "I've always heard the saying when you know, you know James Develin Jersey , and one day that day will come, and for me it was the last year or two. ... I've been constantly thinking about this. Working out still, in great shape, feel great and it's time.
"I just woke up a couple weeks ago and it started to burn and burn and trigger and it got deeper, so this morning I decided to call it a career."
The Titans acquired Murray in a March 2016 trade with the Eagles. Murray had spent one year with Philadelphia after playing four seasons with the Cowboys. Murray was playing for Dallas in 2014 when he won the NFL rushing title and Offensive Player of the Year honors.
He was a dominant force that season for the Cowboys, who went 12-4 to win the NFC East. Murray ran for a league-best 1,845 yards, then signed a five-year, $40 million deal as a free agent with Philadelphia in 2015.
With the Eagles, Murray started eight of 15 games played and ran 193 times for a team-best 702 yards. Once coach Chip Kelly was fired, Murray's contract was one of those Philadelphia unloaded.
The Titans couldn't wait to add Murray as a running threat to help protect quarterback Marcus Mariota. Behind a revamped offensive line Jameis Winston Jersey , Murray proved very durable, playing through a torn plantar plate in his right foot. Murray led the AFC and was third in the NFL with 1,287 yards rushing on 293 carries. It was second-most carries of his career and his second-best rushing season.
But last year was problematic and ended in injury. And now, without a team or a job, Murray is leaving football.
"I'm very blessed to have had the coaching staff and the players and teammates that I've been fortunate to play with the last seven years of my career," Murray said. "It's been a long time thinking the last year or two physically, mentally, emotionally. I think it's time for me to hang it out there. As hard as it is ... the fans have been great. I had a lot of great games and a lot of great teammates. It's bittersweet, but I think for me it's the right timing for myself and my family moving forward."
 J.J. Watt Jersey

Mer 19 Sep - 03:25 (2018)
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 19 Sep - 03:25 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Mer 19 Sep - 03:25 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Règlement du forum

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation