S’enregistrer  FAQ  Rechercher  Membres  Groupes  Profil  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  Connexion 
things; drinks on the porc

Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Mods - Ls 2013 Forum » Présentations des membres
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panxing18
Membre

Masculin
Point(s): 105
Moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Sep - 10:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: things; drinks on the porc Répondre en citant
Former NFL player Spencer Paysinger is drawing on his high school days living between two worlds for his first major Hollywood project.Paysinger grew up in economically depressed South Los Angeles Mikael Granlund Jersey , but he attended Beverly Hills High School, where he captained the football team in the wealthy enclave. The culture shock he experienced is the basis for "All American," debuting Oct. 10 on the CW.
"I definitely had a gang influence with friends and family growing up in South Central, and people might think that Beverly Hills definitely shielded me from some problems. But in actuality, it only opened up a whole new can of worms," Paysinger told a TV critics' meeting on Monday.
"Just dealing with kids with affluence, kids with drug problems and having their parents not be there for weeks on end because they're vacationing or they're doing big business. Just dealing with that contrast was probably the biggest thing that I had to go through."
Paysinger commuted daily to high school as part of a program that brought students from other areas to Beverly Hills, where he had two uncles and an aunt who coached and taught there.
Spencer eventually attended the University of Oregon and won a Super Bowl title with the New York Giants Authentic Carl Gunnarsson Jersey , one of four NFL teams he played for before achieving his goal of retiring from the league no later than age 30.
The series shoots in some of Paysinger's old haunts in South L.A., like a local park and the barbershop he has patronized since he was a kid.
"South Central's been portrayed so many different ways in the media for however long," Paysinger said. "But with this show, I definitely want to implant that family aspect of the community."
Producers hired a consulting firm that designs all of the football plays in the show, and consulting producer Paysinger wants to make sure the action is authentic.
"I don't want friends, I don't want family texting, emailing me saying, 'That's not it. They couldn't have converted on that Youth John Moore Jersey ,' " he said.
Paysinger isn't the only one with pro sports ties involved in the show. One of the writers is Jon Alston, who played five years in the NFL, and retired Major League Soccer player Robbie Rogers is a producer.
Summertime brings about many things; drinks on the porch, short-shorts, bonfires, sweat, sin, and all sorts of tumultuous romances. It's a time when most people sit back and relax http://www.officialblues.com/authentic-adidas-dmitrij-jaskin-jersey , maybe take a vacation and forget about their work-a-day lives.
However, the summertime represents business for the NHL. The draft, possible trades, and the free agent market make the summer an exciting time for die-hard hockey fans, who would gladly give up the sun for the crisp air of October.
There is a section in The Tragically Hip song, "Fireworks," where a young lady informs Gord Downie that she doesn't give a flip about hockey. Gord responds with a confused Canadian ear, as this is a statement he has never heard before.
And that's hockey. It doesn't end. It lives year-round on the ice and pavement. Card hockey http://www.officialcanadiensprostore.com/authentic-adidas-karl-alzner-jersey , table hockey, hand hockey, video game hockey. The sport lives in homes every night as well. It can be found anywhere and on any scale.
As the summer heat begins to rise, we have to wonder which teams will make the big moves in the coming months. Who will take the biggest chances? Who will make the biggest improvement towards winning the Stanley Cup?
The following are 15 Bold Predictions for the 2018 NHL Offseason:
 Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys

Ven 28 Sep - 10:52 (2018)
Visiter le site web du posteur
Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 28 Sep - 10:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Ven 28 Sep - 10:52 (2018)
Poster un nouveau sujet  Répondre au sujet   Mods - Ls 2013-2015 Forum Index du Forum » Présentations des membres

Page 1 sur 1
Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation